Trouble printing maps (Read 611 times)

Jeronimo

Hi Eric and Friends

I am trying to print a route but do not see any button to print.
    I wonder if there is and I have to do so through the browser.

Thank you very much and greetings

Jero

eric :)

Jeronimo,

This is a known problem with Google maps.  Google knows about this problem and we all hope that they'll fix it soon.

eric :-)

NLeeRunner

When I print a map using the browser print command, I get my route on a gray background and none of the map details. Is this related to the issue with Google maps?

Thanks,

RunnerMom

eric :)

RunnerMom,

What you described is the Google maps printing problem.  Interestingly, the maps on Google's site doesn't have this problem.  My guess is that either Google has fixed it but hasn't released the fix to the public yet, or they're using the old version of the maps code.

wkl

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your great site. Previously I have printed maps without a problem.

Now I have the same issue as RunnerMom. 

I just get the route in blue with no map and no elevation profile. How do I fix this?

thank you

crouton

wkl

Hello again,

Could someone please provide a solution to my printing problem described in the previous email?

Thank you

crouton

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Probably the workaround right now is to take a screenshot and print from your image software.  Windows 7 has the snipping tool; with earlier versions you may have to use Alt-PrtScrn and paste into your image processing software.