Your favorite running-related gift? (Read 813 times)

A new outer-layer jacket and Wind-Pro tights. Plus, two gift certificates for my favourite specialty running store.

The Monkey Games

My fave gifts were my new winter tights, hat, gloves and UA Cold Gear Turtleneck. Love 'em all!!

Now that was a bath...

Trent - seriously - I am lost for words.
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            I definitely had a running/biking gift xmas too! -Road ID -Reflective ankle bands - Reflective/blinking arm band - New clipless pedals for my bike and a gift certificate to the bike sohp to get new cycling shoes (not a running gift but a definite favorite) - Lots of running socks But I think my favorite is an entrance into the Nantucket Rock Run, a 50 mile beach run done by a team of 5 with my new female in-laws. My MIL signed us up and gave everyone a Nantucket hat and T-shirt to train in. Such a cool gift, and it will definitely motivate me to get my running butt in gear! I also think I will be buying myself an after Christmas gift of a hydration belt Wink
              I got a wet suit for when it rains. Granted, it doesn't rain much in Tucson, but I will not always be in Tucson.
                I got my favorite gift already before Xmas - at the Xmas dinner of my running club. Every year our sponsor provides 6 vouchers for running equipment. They are given as a gift to three female and three male runners of our club that had a particular impact on club performance in the past year. This year I have been chosen to get one of them - although it was only my second year of running ... I'm really proud about that Blush !! Will buy a new pair of shoes. I got also a set of maps showing the different trails in the karst - a really particular or even unique landscape, I like very much to run there. So I can try new courses "off-road" in the hills and woods outside of the city without getting lost Wink.

... keep on running ... ... and ciao, ciao Regina

LydiaT

My favorite gift I bought myself - Brooks Nightlifeâ„¢ Jacket http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0009BQSRE/ref=dp_image_text_0_0/103-7015006-2701400?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&img=0&color%5Fname=default When I run at night now I have no trouble being seen by drivers. It's so much better than any other reflective gear I've ever had. I'm still a little afraid of the wildlife around here but I pretty confident I won't get run over.
                    I also bought a Garmin 205 for myself. Can't wait for it to arrive. Smile