Streak not registering properly? (Read 905 times)

Loves the outdoors

For some reason my current streak is no longer registering. I'm still running each day and have logged all the runs, but it is registering my current streak as 0 days.  Any ideas? I think it stopped working properly yesterday.

Thanks for all your hard work Eric! 

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

eric :)

nzrun,

Did you log your runs using Handy Runner?  I forgot to update the code that communicates with Handy Runner so when you save a workout, the streak isn't being calculated.  To work around it for now, you can modify any workout on RA and that would kick off a recalculation.

eric Smile

Loves the outdoors

Thanks Eric. I didn't log using Handy Runner, I'm not even sure what that is? I just logged my run as I normally would. I think this may have started after I logged a run manually, rather than uploading from GPS.  I've tried editing my 4 most recent runs and it doesn't seem to have fixed anything though.  I'll keep trying different edits and see whether editing a different field helps. I've tried editing Notes, equipment, time and distance so far.

eric :)

It turned out to be two problems.  The first one is that you specified 34 hours and 1 minute for your last workout, which the streak widget considered as ending on Feb 13.  During the streak calculation, the code only considered streak dates that end on either today or yesterday but not the future so it incorrectly determined the streak ended.  I made the fix to account for this condition (not yet uploaded).

When you the duration for the last two workouts, the streak will be correct once again.

Loves the outdoors

Aha! The old manual entry stupidity issue Smile Whoops! I'll fix that. Thanks for your help.