Weights auto fill (Read 546 times)

otodawD

When I'm entering my weights workouts I no longer have the exercise field auto populate like it used to. I went to settings section and looked under weights, all of the exercises are there in the exercise set. Mac OS 10.5.6 Firefox 3.0.5 No change if safari used Thanks for all the hard work. Doug Also no help if camino used
    eric :)

What do you mean by auto populate? Are you saying that the field should populated when you load the page, or as you type? If it's the latter, then that's by design. The combo box only displays suggestions and will not auto complete for you. You can use the down arrow to select the entry you want.
      otodawD

The function you describe is what I'm referring to. No suggestions or content is below the arrow on the exercise box while I'm entering. Doug
        eric :)

Doug, I looked at your log. The exercise box is populated with entries. The only thing I can think of for why they're not showing up as you type is the entry you're creating doesn't exist. What is the name of the exercise you're trying to create?
          otodawD

Hey Eric- Thanks again for all the work. Sorry not to get back to you sooner The activities I'm adding do exist when I click under the activities monitor and weights. So if I've done "suspended pike" or "suspended oblique crunches", I've done them before and now they don't populate nor does the list drop down. Doug