Transformers the movie was (Read 758 times)

... schaaaweeet!! I really liked it because the action was great, special effects outta sight, and it didn't take itself to seriously. It felt a bit long near the end, but I can forgive that due to the non-stop transforming goodness. Great for the younger crowd too as the fighting isn't bloody. My boys were huge fans of the original Transformers (almost 20 years ago) and we must have had 20 or 30 of the original, transformable action figures. I was always amazed watching them (4 and 5 years old then) when we'd score a new autobot: they'd rip it out of the box, look at it, feel around a bit, then completely know how to work it in a matter of minutes. I hope they re-make some of those originals.
    va

...It felt a bit long near the end, but I can forgive that due to the non-stop transforming goodness.
      I though the first 1/2 to 2/3 was really good, with the plot/character development/suspense but felt like dosing off near the end. My 16 year old, loved it all...
        It was aesome I really didn't think i would like it but it was great. A must see.