Tucson Marathon Race Report (Read 783 times)

That is a fantastic report, and an awesome BQ. Congratulations!
    "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
      Congrats congrats congrats!! What an excellent race for you! Can't wait to hear your race report from Boston!!

Me and my gang in Breck

Congratulations on a fantastic run and the BQ!

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Another Passion

AMAZING, rroush!! I am SO stoked for you! You deserved the awesome finish given all the hard work and training you put into this race. Congratulations on an amazing race, a rockin' PR, and a BQ!!!!!!!!! Big grin

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Wow. Tremendous improvement. Congrats on the BQ
              congrats rr! enjoy your new pr and have a fun trip to boston. i run in tucson; ran the half that day and finished ok, just a minute off what i was hoping (1:22). those last two miles were not a nice finish either, but at least we didn't have to contend with the up and down on biosphere road. i'm wrapping up three hard weeks and aiming for pf chang.