New Incredible Hulk trailer... (Read 632 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Maybe they got it right this time...
      It's hard to imagine how it could be much worse than the first one. MTA: I can't actually watch the video clip from work. *sigh*

Amy

What was wrong with Bixby and Ferrigno?

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

What was wrong with Bixby and Ferrigno?
          Nothing -- I was referring to the previous movie. 70's TV Hulk ruled. MTA: you obviously didn't watch the video. Wink

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

It's hard to imagine how it could be much worse than the first one. MTA: I can't actually watch the video clip from work. *sigh*
            I second this. And I can't watch the video at work either, but I assume the movie is titled "Incredible Hulk II, the Re-do?"

MTA: you obviously didn't watch the video. Wink
              No, I clicked it off before it had a chance to load as soon as I saw the title and knew what had happened. I just didn't want to ruin the surprise for everybody else. Shoulda known from it being YouTube. There is a new Hulk movie coming out, by the way.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

phzzzzzzzzzzz

We're working on the Hulk movie right now. I'm on the end sequence. It's going to be AWESOME when ------- gets a hold of -------- with a ------ and ----- with his own --------. Yeah, this one's going to be much cooler than the first. I have to admit, though, there is a little formaggi in parts.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You make me sick.
                  Congratulations, Trent. You've been rickrolled.

Sulli42

That was cruel and unusual. Your mother will pay for your transgression.
                      Damn... Two rickrolls in two days. My e-peen is shrinking. Shocked
                      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Damn... Two rickrolls in two days. My e-peen is shrinking. Shocked
                        Scott, your profile image (shown below) is probably my all-time favorite Far Side cartoon! Smile In what was destined to be a short-lived spectacle, a chicken, suspended by a balloon, floated through the Samurai bar's doorway.