Stevie Ray and the Adventures with Horse Poop, Turkeys, and Tobias (Read 733 times)

xor

Thank you! That's very helpful! Are you serious about 10,000? Or were you rounding up? Smile I was raised in Cle Elum and spent a lot of time between there and Yakima, so I am looking forward to running near home. I'll look for the red jersey!
    I was kidding. It is a very small race. Good luck. There is a bad ass ultra in Cle Elum in September.

Roses Revenge

Are you serious about 10,000? Or were you rounding up? Smile I
      He's rounding way up. I came in 396 our of 401 in 2008 and was first (and last) in my age group.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

duckgeek

Just popping in to say that I'm glad you were able to get the splooge out of your wiener. Smile Good racing in 2009 my friend. Hope to run into you somewhere along the way. Chris
        bhearn

He's rounding way up. I came in 396 our of 401 in 2008 and was first (and last) in my age group.
          More specifically, I think there was an implicit 10,000 Maniacs joke in there...
          Just popping in to say that I'm glad you were able to get the splooge out of your wiener. Smile Good racing in 2009 my friend. Hope to run into you somewhere along the way.
          Oooooo. Big grin Hope to run into you both along the way this year. Of course with Stevie Ray, that's pretty much a given. Duckgeek, I'm hemming and hawing about making Eugene my sub-3 target. I'd like to be ready by then... but currently Newport (5/30) is the official target.
          Roses Revenge

Hope to run into you both along the way this year.
            Looking forward to it. I'll probably be the slowest maniac there, but I'm doing the unadvertised early start so all of you will be able to go past me on the course.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

xor

duckgeek sighting! Yes, I do make that 10,000 Maniacs joke a lot. Sorry. I need new material.