Would you Ease Up? (Men's 100 Spoiler Inside) (Read 885 times)

I have a hard time believing all of them can get sooo good so quickly. That is not natural.
    Not natural? Bolt's had a slow but steady progression since he was 14 years old. Asafa Powell has been dominant for many years. They are hardly the only ones that have known success. While I won't be surprised to find a few more failed drug tests before the end of the games, I think that a lot of the current competitors are doing it clean, and I'll keep believing that until they start failing tests. Bolt alone has been tested over a half dozen times during the games alone, not counting over the past few months and year.

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

If anything, his excellence at an early age, and steady progression of improvement, coupled with his lithe physique (as compared to the usual bulked-up sprinter) are signs that he is clean.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JDF

Non-Stroller-Still Crazy

Not natural? Bolt's had a slow but steady progression since he was 14 years old. Asafa Powell has been dominant for many years. They are hardly the only ones that have known success. While I won't be surprised to find a few more failed drug tests before the end of the games, I think that a lot of the current competitors are doing it clean, and I'll keep believing that until they start failing tests. Bolt alone has been tested over a half dozen times during the games alone, not counting over the past few months and year.
        It is not just Bolt that I was referring to. I was referring to all of the Jamaican runners. A few of the females do not look natural if you know what I mean. I really hope none of them get DQ'D. I really like watching them and I would actually cheer for some of them over the US athlete's. However, I wouldn't be surprised if a few or MORE get DQ'D farther on down the road.