hey Alan! (Read 714 times)

How are you? How is your little boy? Happy New Year! (btw, check out my profile Big grin )
    2009: BQ?

Just Be

Not trying to hijack your thread, but your post said to check out your profile and I noticed that you're really close to my area! Cool Where in the Baltimore area are you?
        Happy New Year!!!! Hope the year has started out great for you. Nice profile pic- all smiles just before a great race and busting out your PR. Things are well- ready to kick the running back in after taking most of December off. And Glenn is great- spoiled even more after Christmas- thanks for asking. What are the plans for the next marathon(s)?
        http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
          (btw, check out my profile Big grin )
          Very nice pic! If you look at it really quickly though, it looks like you've changed his name to Alan Fat Richmond. Wink

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Very nice pic! If you look at it really quickly though, it looks like you've changed his name to Alan Fat Richmond. Wink
            Ed- LOL- that is a very good name for me these days after the holidays and very little running.
              Haha! I didn't notice that! I'm sure Santa was VERY good to Glenn ! What are you running for 2008? I'm thinking MCM (again)
                Not trying to hijack your thread, but your post said to check out your profile and I noticed that you're really close to my area! Cool Where in the Baltimore area are you?
                I'm in the Patterson Park area. You?

Just Be

I'm in the Patterson Park area. You?
                  I'm often in the Pikesville area or Ellicott City or Columbia areas. My wife goes to school about 2 miles from Patterson Park. I could jog there! Smile I've been thinking about running some of the $1 races that the Howard County Striders hosts.
                    What are you running for 2008? I'm thinking MCM (again)
                    I have no idea yet. I have some half marathons planned and maybe a couple of sprint tri's this summer but no idea on marathons yet. Hmmmmmm... haven't been to DC in a long time..... and Kathy would love seeing the Marines.
                      I have no idea yet. I have some half marathons planned and maybe a couple of sprint tri's this summer but no idea on marathons yet. Hmmmmmm... haven't been to DC in a long time..... and Kathy would love seeing the Marines.
                      Oh I would love it if you guys came up here Smile And Glenn would love the museums/ monuments .... Wink

Just Be

trishierunner, let me know if you ever want to meet up at any races in the bmore area, I'd be game. Smile