Somnio Running Shoes (Read 1070 times)

Has anybody seen or tired these shoes? Interesting WEB site with a video on how the fitting process goes.

http://www.somniorunning.com/

trkane59

Just got a pair for my daughter who has been having some foot problems - She reports they feel good so far - just wearing them around - Salesman spent a good hour with us measuring her & trying different combinations -She tried on several other shoes as well (these were not even the most expensive). She liked the fit & feel of these -

I will update after she wears for a while.

Well after reading what I could and watching several videos I bought a pair this last Sunday.

So I have run in them twice and initially they feel good and are quit comfortable. I few more runs will tell the real story.

In my case it was the netural shoe.

xor

The somnios made my feet fall asleep.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

The somnios made my feet fall asleep.

HAHA!

TRUST THE PROCESS

Right on Hereford...

Just got a test pair and a custom fitting by Tim Hilden (the guy from the video on the website) at the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine. Initial run on the treadmill felt pretty good. I will be running in these over the next few days...
              AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

The website starts up some video where a man and two women come out, and I can't see what the man is wearing, but the women are wearing high heels.

I figured this is probably not really a running high heel and bailed.

Does it really ever get to anything about running shoes - or are they running shoes they're marketing?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.