Country Music Marathon (Read 1322 times)

xor

Happy Tapir!

mikeymike

Tapir's Trip Home is one of my favorite episodes of "Go, Diego! Go!"

Runners run

Yeah sr - your tapir looks all cute and cuddly, but my tapir doesn't feel the same...
        xor

That's because I am a firm believer in the baby Tapir.

Tapir's Trip Home is one of my favorite episodes of "Go, Diego! Go!"
            Meh. I'm a more of a "Booboo on the Pygmy Marmoset" man myself.
            “I used to be a runner. Uh-huh. Not a marathoner. A runner. Marathons are bullshit. They’re all hype. Some official picks a random day, and rain or cold, you’re out there pounding the pavement alongside 50,000 other dumbfucks. No. There’s some things it’s better to do all by yourself.” Augustus Hill, Oz
            xor

Hit parade on the stethoscope? (five bucks to anyone who can name this obscurest of obscure references w/o using the internet to hay-ulp)

Oh Mighty Wing

Yeah CMM!!! I'm excited!!!
                jwa95ta

Taper got here just in time for me. It coincided with a good ole chest cold Sad. I am over it now, and the taper is starting to wear on me!!!! Angry Good luck to everyone. jason
                  mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Remember everyone - if you pass a stage and the band has just finished a song, you are required to shout "FREEBIRD" as loud as possible while they are getting ready for their next tune. Trust me, your fellow runners will LOVE it.
                      Remember everyone - if you pass a stage and the band has just finished a song, you are required to shout "FREEBIRD" as loud as possible while they are getting ready for their next tune. Trust me, your fellow runners will LOVE it.
                      In my two previous races...I have never, ever, ever, ever heard this attempted. Roll eyes Of course, there has to be a band on the stage in order for someone to play, which 25 out of the 26 stages seem to lack each year.
                        Just registered. CMMSurvey is a 10 dollar off code that actually still works. I do have to say, this might be my last ever Elite event. While it might be big and have a lot of atmosphere with it, the prices and lack of communication with the guy who told me to call him this year is frustrating. After three voicemails this week leaving my number, he didn't have the courtesy to at least call back and say he couldn't do anything. Oh well. Looks like I'll just leave my mark on the marathon.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

See ya there. 6 runs to go...

Hoodoo Guru

Been there the past 2 years. It is one of my favorites. You will find me at Legends on the Corner Thursday and Saturday with Friday being my annual trip to the Grand Ole Opry. See ya there.
                            Don't limit yourself to Legends. Make sure you mosey down the block to Robert's and Tootsie's.

The tangents are moot.

Bib #2206
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Gonna be 85 degrees. Crap.