Managing Widgets (Read 764 times)

Hi, I have had a minor issue, I can't see quoted elsewhere. When I log on to the 'Summary' page, no graphs appear- once I refresh- or after I've logged a new run- they appear just fine. Any ideas? This remains a GREAT site, doing exactly what I want from a Running log- it has helped inspired me to complete my first marathon (Paris) and I thank you, Eric, for your excellent work.

2012 Goals- London & San Francisco Marathons.

I'm on Twitter as @gram63

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, I have had a minor issue, I can't see quoted elsewhere. When I log on to the 'Summary' page, no graphs appear- once I refresh- or after I've logged a new run- they appear just fine. Any ideas? This remains a GREAT site, doing exactly what I want from a Running log- it has helped inspired me to complete my first marathon (Paris) and I thank you, Eric, for your excellent work.
      I'm guessing that you've got the "remember me" box checked and when you pull up RA you're using a cached page link? There was a graphing issue going on a few days ago. Perhaps try typing in the www.runningahead.com address manually once and then going to the summary page.

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

Gram63, Without knowing your browser and operating system information, it's hard to come up with an explanation. I checked your log just now and everything looks correct to me. Next time it happens, could you send me a screen shot so I can see what it looks like?
          Hi Eric. My graph was fine for a couple of days, and then I added another log or two, and neither would "take".Then on the 27th another one went on just fime. I'm about to add todays information, and sure hope the log will take it. I'm not great with the computer, but love the log, and would really like my graph to be correct. That way my daughter can snoop on me. Wink Can you help, please? Woods Lady
          eric :)

Woods Lady, I think you should reset your whole summary page. It'll get rid of much of the clutter. To do that, click on the Customize link on the upper right corner of the page. Then click on reset in the same location. As for the log not "taking", are you referring to the c25k entries? If so, it won't take because that graph only displays run entries. Since c25k is a different activity than running, it will not be on that graph. You have two options to see that data on a graph: create a new graph that will plot all activities, or change c25k to be a run type. eric :-)
              Hey Eric. Thank you for getting right back. I think it is OK now! I have just been workiing on those C25K entries, and re- entered/edited them. It is looking Ok now that I understand what I was doing wrong. Thanks again, Eric. Woods Lady Smile PS, Sorry to cause you the time and trouble.