colour of graph bars (Read 274 times)

Dutchie42

Hi Eric,

I had a different colour bar for every type of run (long, interval, easy etc). I lost the daily weather (it said N/A all the time). As I was inputting my location in the weather widget, the graph bar colours suddenly all changed to green. How do I get the colours back?
    Thanks,

Dutchie
    Run the day, or the day runs you.

Just guessing here....

You have two graphs called "work out". One of them, the one that is displayed, only shows "Run" type workouts and is all green, your other one shows multiple activities and has multiple colors. Perhaps, you can Customize your page and select the other chart marked "work out".

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Dutchie42

Thanks Bonkin, it worked, sort of. First it showed all my workouts in a stack for each day (abs, strenght, running). Then I tried to customise it again, and suddenly got my coloured runs back. I'm happy with that, but now I can only select one type of graph: workouts. The option for runs is now missing. So something is not quite right.

Dutchie

Dutchie42

not sure what's going on, but in the short space of a few minutes, the colour of the bars changed back to green, then back to coloured bars again as I was fidling with the weather widget for the second time trying to get it to my location instead of Amsterdam, which is near by.

Dutchie