Unable to enter text using Verizon Motorola Droid (Read 701 times)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

I am unable to enter any text in a text box on RA from my Verizon Motorola Droid. I can get the box highlighted but no soft keyboard comes up. Text cannot be entered from the built in keyboard as well.

Have not had problem with other web sites, e.g. Calorie Count or Amazon, etc.

btw: am enjoying Handy Runner!

bob e v
    2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

tickle. Still can't enter text from Motorola Droid. I checked the Java Settings and its enabled. Has to be something else going on that is preventing the browser from knowing its a dialog box being selected.

No problem on other sites or with logging into RA though.

bob e v

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

It's not just you Bob - same for me. (I just hadn't bothered to complain about it! )

Liz

pace sera, sera

The shirtless wonder

I have the same problem.  Sometimes I can enter text if I switch between Design and HTML entry modes but even when that happens the post button doesn't work for me.
            eric :)

Hi guys,
              The next release will have a new editor.  The current one is too problematic and a little clunky.  You should be able to post on mobile devices without any problem with the new editor.  Since the schedule release will be in a month or two, I rather not look into this problem now.

eric :-)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Hi guys,
                The next release will have a new editor.  The current one is too problematic and a little clunky.  You should be able to post on mobile devices without any problem with the new editor.  Since the schedule release will be in a month or two, I rather not look into this problem now.

eric :-)

ok by me Eric. Glad your working on it.

bob e v

Poasting this on my Evo

Outside Lane

Try downloading Handy Runner from the Android Market - it's pretty cool.....

See how they run...