Chocolate - part of a healthy, balanced meal plan (Read 504 times)

kcam

KMB

word

A Saucy Wench

I got a headstart while shopping for the baskets yesterday. The bimart has the dark chocolate hazelnut ritter sports so freaking cheap! - fueling for the long run.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dunottar

From the article: "While excessive intake of chocolate could tilt the scale in an unfriendly direction..." I used to mainline Hershey's syrup. Chocolate's a 'slippery slope' for me, so I'll have to get my antioccidental flavanoids elsewhere.
            How about jelly beans and peeps? This weekend brought enough of them to make me immortal if they have health benefits as well!

-------------------------------------
            5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
            10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
            1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
            Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07

A Saucy Wench

How about jelly beans and peeps? This weekend brought enough of them to make me immortal if they have health benefits as well!
              Well, maybe if you eat enough peeps the preservatives will saturate your body and you'll never decay, just shrink slightly.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7