can you add web link (hyperlink)to signature? (Read 732 times)

2008 Philly Trifecta

New to this site...I really like it! Question: I have a running blog, and would like to link it to my signature here @ RA...can I do that? If so, How? www.releasetherunner.blogspot.com is not working Thanks! Dave

***Check out my site: where I've been, and where I'm going @ releasetherunner.blogspot.com
    2008 Philly Trifecta:
    10 Mile Broad St Run-5/4
    Philly Distance Run HM-9/21
    Philly Marathon-11/23
    "A goal not written down is only a dream...!"

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dave, In Forum Preferences, be sure the "Signature contains HTML" box is checked. Then, paste the following in after the "where I'm going @ " in your sig box: [a href="http://releasetherunner.blogspot.com/">releasetherunner.blogspot.com<>. (I had to type it intentionally with the wrong characters, or it would appear as a link instead of as the code. Here's the actual working link: releasetherunner.blogspot.com If you quote this post, you will see the code as well. This is the general format for hyperlinking; again, replace [ ] with <> at the ends. Use this format to put working links into your posts: [a href="http://URL Here">text you want to have be the link

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

eric :)

LOL. Thanks Jeff! What Jeff is trying to say is, just paste your link as HTML into the signature text box in the my forum preferences page. Be sure to check the "Signature contains HTML" box and that's all there is to it.

2008 Philly Trifecta

YATZEE! Thanks! Smile Dave

***Check out my site: where I've been, and where I'm going @ releasetherunner.blogspot.com
          2008 Philly Trifecta:
          10 Mile Broad St Run-5/4
          Philly Distance Run HM-9/21
          Philly Marathon-11/23
          "A goal not written down is only a dream...!"