what would your running t-shirt say? (Read 1978 times)

uncontrollable

My sport is your sports punishment

peace

On the back of the shirt: "If you can read this, you're having a really bad day."
      Go Daddy

"My Other Legs Are Kenyans"

You'll ruin your knees!

Lithe and Runnerly

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

JakeKnight

On the back of the shirt: "If you can read this, you're having a really bad day."
            Now that's funny.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

"Was that it?"
              Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.

My legs are killing me

"Beating back time"
                  Soften TFU

- Anya

I'd put "Run to Win" on my shirt - in fact, I have a singlet with that on it. I don't race in it too often anymore though since I normally use one of my team singlets in races. Could also go with "Marathoning is a State of Mind" on the front, and "It's called insanity" on the back... I saw one that was humorous once - "Exercise - The Poor Person's Plastic Surgery" I think Nike makes a "Cheaper than therapy..." shirt. I like that Exodus quote. How about "And on the Seventh Day, God did an easy 3" ? How about this one?

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

jeffdonahue

How about this one?
                      Now that one just made me flat out laugh out loud at my desk - where can I get one of those for my next race?

Beatin' on the Rock

How about this one?
                        I wish I could get this one for my race Sunday!
                        Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.

~Gordo~

Start off slow... then ease off.
                          !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~

Hoodoo Guru

The tangents are moot.

The tangents are moot.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

"I visited Scout's mom and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

mikeymike

I opened this thread for the first time only to confirm my suspicion that since globule had made the last post, it had to be about Scout's mom. Nice.

Runners run