Do you want Garmin Connect API integration for RunningAhead? (Read 1006 times)

kcam

You know I won't be caught NOT supporting any GPS integration features (as well as the good work EricSmile) does.  In.

Done.

I don't log much stuff anymore, but when I do - I use RunningAhead.

Thanks, Eric for all you do and thanks Mikey for the post. This is a pretty cool community.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

keeponrunning

Done!  I don't really use the Garmin Connect feature cause the log is so easy to use that I just manually upload the info but I love all the work Eric : ) does Smile

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Done.

But since I like symbolism, I'm going to throw in twenty-six point two dollars. A dollar for every mile of my next marathon.

When did you un-retire from marathons?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Zelanie

Thank you for all that you do to maintain the site!

Thank you Mike and everyone that have contributed!  I know I've been silent on RA for quite a bit lately not because I've been away.  Ironically, it's because I've been too focused on working on RA.  I've made a bunch of changes and enhancements, which turned out to be a rabbit's hole of related changes, thus preventing incremental deployments.  There is also a new service that I'm trying to wrap up.  Only thing that needs to be done is redoing the home page to market it.

I am starting work on the Garmin Connect integration.  I am hoping that Garmin would be generous to waive all or part of the fee once it's ready for deployment.

Thank you all for your continual support.

eric Smile

tomatolover

I really miss the upload feature! Done.

SubDood

Done! Thanks!

mk885

Can't say enough how great this site is and how much I am in awe of Eric who seems to do this as a labour of love.

Donated the 26.2 and the subscription...

Eric, can you please remind us of your motivation behind your  significant investments in the site? It really seems extraordinary.

Thanks mikeymike for providing the update and request- good catalyst to pay which is what I have been meaning to do for sometime!

I still upload from my trusty 405cx- just waiting for battery to die to possibly spring for one of the new watches.

Thanks again Eric

Mike

Runner Mike

I realized I've been using the site for nearly 6 years. Thanks.

And I did throw in some bucks to the cause.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Done. Eric spoiled me with the upload. I was planning on using by phone and garmin 310 on my next 50k to get the data uploaded. Let's hit 200 donations by month end. Wii post to FB.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

HappyFeat

"browser plugins are going the way of the Dodo bird,"

The way you put that, it sounds like this is common knowledge; but I don't know anything about it.

I have an 8-year old computer with Windows XP and a Garmin 205 that uploads via USB cable using  Garmin Communicator Plugin.

So what does all this mean to/for me?? I have no plans to upgrade my computer or watch, or get a high-tech cell phone for whatever that has to do with it. Will someone like me still get to play in the sandbox?

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Julia1971

BUT...I know that Eric Smileyface busts his butt morning, noon, and night to give us an amazing place where the technodorks, Luddites, speedsters, shufflers, sprinters, ultrarunners, people that do weird stuff besides running (ack! triathletes!), and everyone else can choose to meet up and get great advice about running, discuss favorite beers or other nonsense, or just use an amazing log to better themselves.

+1.  I'm pretty sure this won't benefit me since I'm not an Apple/Droid user, but you say Eric SmileyFace and I say, "Take my money!"

beat

Break on through

I'm in.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

Done. <3

I look my best blurry!

Awesome!  DONE!