Dogs as children (Read 752 times)

pitrunner

Excellent! One of my favorite characters of all time! Well, him and Buster.
    evanflein

Space Bed. I love it. Better than a race car bed! And LOL re: the don't fart comment. So true. Also agree with the comment that Tobias has the best daddy ever. So many dog owners would just say "forget it" when having to deal with the expense and effort of helping him. This coming from someone who re-financed her car to pay for surgery to fix her dog's leg over 10 years ago. Said dog is now 12 and a very important part of our family!
      xor

Excellent! One of my favorite characters of all time! Well, him and Buster.
        Side note is that my Tobias has always been fixated on, well, pleasuring himself. So much so that one of his nicknames is "Count Suckula" because when he's wrapped around himself and peers over to look at me, he looks like Dracula behind his cape. Anyway, I've been referring to this as "Tobias and his Linus" as a nod to a term Buster liked.

pitrunner

Side note is that my Tobias has always been fixated on, well, pleasuring himself. So much so that one of his nicknames is "Count Suckula" because when he's wrapped around himself and peers over to look at me, he looks like Dracula behind his cape. Anyway, I've been referring to this as "Tobias and his Linus" as a nod to a term Buster liked.
          Love it!!
          Mariposai

I read Tobias report with tears in my eyes tonight. Both Tobias and DadBias are amazing beings....caring, loving, lover of challenges, and passionate about life. I am so honored to call Dadbias my friend. Great job dad, a plan for good sleep will come to you...just trust your heart.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard