physics question (Read 790 times)

will run for popsicles

through an odd series of circumstances involving hiding from the air-conditioner repairman, i found myself looking at an old running log yesterday. weirdly, it showed that i ran my first race exactly 30 years ago on that day: may 19, 1979. the weird part? i haven't aged at all. it's impossible that 30 years has passed. how could this have happened?

Lazy idiot

Easy. Time warp. Next question.

Tick tock

Menace to Sobriety

through an odd series of circumstances involving hiding from the air-conditioner repairman
        Let me guess....freon leak?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

jeffdonahue

I guess it depends - were you traveling faster than the speed of light at any time recently?

Just Happy to Run

I guess it depends - were you traveling faster than the speed of light at any time recently?
            Going through the 30 years of log books might answer this... Wink
            Jason

2010 Goals
            • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
            Slo

Did you mean Psychic or Physics......Kinda both apply huh

Why is it sideways?

I want somebody with an easy touch.
                Slo

I want somebody with an easy touch.
                  Wrong Slo hand......Sorry Big grin

Why is it sideways?

Wrong Slo hand......Sorry Big grin
                    I've been wanting to say that for a while. Just googled the lyrics and turns out its a LOVER with an easy touch. Who knew?

jfa

Oh yea, leisure suits and disco. Those were the days.....

Slo

Thanks Jeff, Now I have to put up with those damn lyrics the rest of the day !

Why is it sideways?

Thanks Jeff, Now I have to put up with those damn lyrics the rest of the day !
                          Payback is hell. Whenever I see your posts, the Pointer Sisters start grooving on me.
                          Slo

Payback is hell. Whenever I see your posts, the Pointer Sisters start grooving on me.
                            Funny how imprinting can work. You get the Pointer sisters, I get Clapton and some one else probably gets a tissue Shocked
                              refrigerator
                              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

the weird part? i haven't aged at all. it's impossible that 30 years has passed. how could this have happened?
                                Is your name Richard Alpert?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.