Where do u stash your car key? (Read 1688 times)

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I used to tie my key to my sneaker and then triple knot, but now my new car has a code to unlock the door so now I just leave the keys inside somewhere and unlock using my super-secret code. Very tricky. Yes
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
      In my car.... Is this bad ?

- Anya

At races, I usually have a dog tag-ish necklace. I also have a cloth necklace with a medal clip, but I don't use it much now.

Vim

Carl A

Well mine is always on the right front tire... Its a black Suburu forester....with AK plates DVN933...you should easily find it!
          It's cool to see that Alaska is almost through with the D's already. When we lived there, my wife and I had a CUJ- plate. Once on a trail run I lost a key out of my pocket, and it took over an hour of bent-over back-tracking to find it. When I did reach it, I broke into some kind of Hallelujah song. Big grin

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I stick inside my iPod skin. I use a Bodyglove leather skin with a snap and I open it an stick it in there.
            "Rule of Too's: Too long, too hard, too much, too soon" Anonymous

Member Since 2008

My key is always snug in my bra usually under my left breast. Oh, but that might not work for you, huh?
              What a lucky key!!

Dog-Love

It's cool to see that Alaska is almost through with the D's already. When we lived there, my wife and I had a CUJ- plate. Big grin
                When did you live in AK and so as not to hijack the thread where did you hide your key when you loved in AK? I find it sort of funny here because mostly people leave their keys in their ignition.
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  I stick inside my iPod skin. I use a Bodyglove leather skin with a snap and I open it an stick it in there.
                  That's a good idea. I usually run from home, & my husband is home so I don't need a key, unless it's a weekend & I'm meeting a friend to run with. I'll have to remember the ipod trick.

Michelle

... where did you hide your key when you loved in AK?
                    Hey, it's a typo, but I say, one of the best ever Wink

Dog-Love

Blush Big grin Live and love or whatever!!! I have loved in many states but none so rich as in Alaska!!! Typo? or Freudian slip? Reminder: must pay more attention to detail
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                        ah, eff detail ! that was your soul speaking Wink

Dog-Love

Smile you are so right! Must pay less attention to brain and more to heart Also must remember where I put my keys
                            The car key? I leave it at home of course. Wink
                            Carl A

When did you live in AK and so as not to hijack the thread where did you hide your key when you loved in AK? I find it sort of funny here because mostly people leave their keys in their ignition.
                              We lived in Anchorage in 1994-1996. I mostly kept the keys in my jeans pocket when we were out hiking and camping, but we'd often leave them in the ignition when we were back home at our place at night. I mean, where are the hoodlums going to take the vehicle, right? Especially true for you, in Juneau, I'm sure!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

evtish

Thanks for all the great feedback and ideas...... snug in my bra usually under my left breast it is.