runningwarehouse.com discontinued running shoes sale (Read 2487 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Thanks, Richard.  I've tried them, but they don't seem to fit my foot quite right.  

MTA: Light would be the Elixir.    

The only other one I see that might fit what you want is the Adidas Mana. It's light, but I don't know how much support it has. I've never worn it, but I think C-R has.

(I've been looking at lots of shoes lately since I got a RW gift card for Christmas Joking)

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

I'll lobby the IA to stock PBR. Then I'll buy you one. 

You're a good man George.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

dsocha

Ra Due Runner

Thanks for info Bad dawg.  Cumulus 13 for $72.00   yeaaaaaa...

Goals

Log 1500

13.1 under 1:40  1:30

26.2 under 3:45  3:15

Just got 2 pairs of Ravennas for $93 with the FB code. Sweet.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll add my thanks also to Bad Dawg!  Got a pair of Asics Gel-DS Sky Speed and Brooks Glycerin 8 for $88 total!Big grin

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/mailings/120116discontinuedshoes.html

I submitted discount code fb15d (facebook 15% discount) on a couple of items, and was able to bring the price down even further.

Anyone try to use the code today? Perhaps it expired? 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

It worked for me today on a pair "liquidation" shorts.

Oh roo roooo!

I have been using that code (FB15D) for over a year, so I don't think it does expire....However, it ONLY works on sale items, not regular price items.

On the top of the homepage of endurancebuzz.com, there is a link to Running Warehouse that gives you a 10% discount on everything they sell, not just close-out stuff.

PRs in my 5th decade: 5K - 19:56 10K - 43:45 10 M - 1:14:12 Half Mary - 1:39:27 Full Mary - 3:34:12 (BQ)

Add another to BadDawg's victim list.  Two pairs of shoes, two pairs of shorts, and some other crap that wasn't even on sale.

Blush

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Just bought a pair of Saucony Peregrines for $46.65 with free shipping. Thanks Bad Dawg! BTW, NB MT101's are $50.90 with the discount, but sizes are limited.

PRs in my 5th decade: 5K - 19:56 10K - 43:45 10 M - 1:14:12 Half Mary - 1:39:27 Full Mary - 3:34:12 (BQ)

Desmond71

Got some great Brooks. Thanks everyone!

Looking for a light, but well-posted shoe. Any recommendations from among the sale items?  

Nader, I used to like Elixirs (and DS Trainers), but find the latest models too clunky.  I've been digging Adidas lately; you might check out the Tempos.  Can't speak to the Manas yet (soon... they're on order), but I really like the Aegis (similar weight; unfortunately they're not on sale).

And the code still works!  

MTA:  Ah, your post was two weeks ago... I assume you've sorted something out by now.

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

C-R

Nader, I used to like Elixirs (and DS Trainers), but find the latest models too clunky.  I've been digging Adidas lately; you might check out the Tempos.  Can't speak to the Manas yet (soon... they're on order), but I really like the Aegis (similar weight; unfortunately they're not on sale).

And the code still works!  

MTA:  Ah, your post was two weeks ago... I assume you've sorted something out by now.

Love the Manas. Durable and lightweight. Not racing flat light but light. Waiting for my new Adidas FlyByM. Should be fun

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

mickleelly

I'm a sports man and i love to buy sports shoes from Nike and Adisas but runningwarehouse.com is not bad. Last time i bought some running shoes and i got huge discount in my shopping because i used coupon codes on all stores which i mention earlier. I got that coupons from Retailmneot.com , CouponPark.com and savings.com. I also suggest you to get coupon codes from these sites.