Why are my ears cold? (Read 415 times)

De-slacking in progress

On my run today - 8 degrees and wind blowing steady 10 mph- constantly running into the wind for some reason. My other toboggan hat I usually wear was in the wash so I pulled out one of my old Carhartt hats. Hint- never run with a Carhartt hat- it doesn't wick very well. I couldn't figure out why my ears and the back of my neck was cold- I'm always warm when I run- duh- see the pic for the reason why- I didn't see it until I got back to the car and saw my reflection in the window so I snapped a pic with my cellphone...

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

an amazing likeness

Seriously, is that snot, and why are you stalking a church ? Big grin Ouch, that's cold. Nice job HTFU.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

You'll ruin your knees!

I have some friends who helped me zero in on that church sign... interesting...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

De-slacking in progress

Big grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grin

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14