2000+ mile club - "Road Warriors" now open. (Read 1091 times)

JakeKnight

All we need now is gorilla man himself and the freakshow will be complete.
    Consider it complete. And 'freakshow' just about covers it, methinks.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, Jake. I've been busy. I'll call you back ASAP. Do you want to go running some time? I hear there is a nice park near where you live. You know, I just love running on hills. Are there any hills in the park? That would be fab! Cool
      Shocked Seems JN has been found out. I repeat. Shocked
      JakeKnight

Hey, Jake. I've been busy. I'll call you back ASAP. Do you want to go running some time? I hear there is a nice park near where you live. You know, I just love running on hills. Are there any hills in the park? That would be fab! Cool
        Oh, snap.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

Welcome to the freakshow, gorilla. It would be interesting to monitor posts per day versus miles run per day. Addictive personalities like message boards and mileage, it seems.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Welcome to the freakshow, gorilla. It would be interesting to monitor posts per day versus miles run per day. Addictive personalities like message boards and mileage, it seems.
            Maybe Eric can add that to the logging.
            Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Neil and JakeKnight have done over 21 miles in three days. At that pace they will log over 2500 miles this year! Is there any group big enough to hold these guys!!! Big grin
              OK ... I've moved out of the 1000 mile club (bye folks) and into the 1500 mile club. My target for the last 4 years has been a 1000 miles in a year but maybe it is time for a 'stretch target'. But ... that bunny moves fast - not sure if the old legs will keep up! Smile

Running ... just keep running!

va

...Nevertheless, since I do plan on hitting 1500 ... I suppose you're right. Your wish, my command, etc. I'm out. Sorry 'bout that. Thought it was a "more the merrier, group motivation" thing rather than a "leader board" sorta thang...
                The 1000 Mile Club just isn't the same without JakeKnight. I miss him already. It's less merry now. Big grin

Now that was a bath...

Personally I am concerned that all the men are disappearing off to a more testosterone fuelled board. What will us girls do? Who will discuss cadence with us? How will they cope without us to wipe their noses? As a suggestion, maybe we could have a mini Jake Knight instead of a pace bunny running across the 1000 mile board. It would give va123 something to chase. 2000+ miles. You're all mad. Janell, how high can you go before they stop biting methinks! Claire xxx
                • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                  Wingz

Professional Noob

I think we should let the 2000+ group get above 20 members before tossing in a 2500 group... Big grin Being crowded tends to have an effect...

Roads were made for journeys...