Running cured my ____(fill in the blank) (Read 1174 times)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Type 2 diabetes
      mental sanity !
      chrimbler

Syphilis...ooops, too much information??
        Run like you stole it!

uncontrollable

I am stoked. Running has cured my PMS. I no longer feel like I might strangle the neighbor's cat. I haven't given the bird to anyone in the school pick-up line in forever. Anyone else have a miraculous cure from running?
          OMG me too! Wow, I'm impressed that you only wanted to strangle the neighbor's cat - we won't go into who was on my list!!!

peace

Syphilis...ooops, too much inofmation??
            yuck
              sadness. I feel free when I am running and I feel like I can and will do anything when I am running.

Renee the dog

...bad attitude.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

A Saucy Wench

a) bad knees seriously. After years of saying I couldnt run because I had bad knees from a car accident, I was desperate enough to try. Who knew it would make them better. The others are more standard... b) insulin resistance (losing 50 lbs helped) c) depression (well...I wont say CURED ...more treated) Now if I could only figure out insomnia I think B and C would be gone for good.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

Constipation
                    Bwahahahah....well yeah...

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

mental sanity !
                      Amen to that... my wife knows this as well. She can tell if I haven't run in a day or two, and tells me to go for a run when I'm in a bad mood.
                      obiebyke

Chronic Lyme disease. Sort of. I've been relapse-free and my arthritis has improved. Yay!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

uncontrollable

Amen to that... my wife knows this as well. She can tell if I haven't run in a day or two, and tells me to go for a run when I'm in a bad mood.
                          So funny, so does my hubby & before I go I'm like "Yeah, whatever - don't try to tell me what to do" and when I get back I'm like "Hi sweetie - give me a kiss". Luckily he specializes in patience & tolerance!

peace

Teresadfp

One day at a time

So funny, so does my hubby & before I go I'm like "Yeah, whatever - don't try to tell me what to do" and when I get back I'm like "Hi sweetie - give me a kiss". Luckily he specializes in patience & tolerance!
                            I could have written those exact words myself!!

Non ducor, duco.

I could have put sex life as DH can't get over how great my legs and ass are. Shocked
                                ...feeling as though I failed. Running was a huge part of my life in junior high and HS. After graduation I took 13 years off from running and felt as though I cheated myself out of finding out how much of a runner I really am. Slowly but surely I'm finding my running self again and kicking aside that feeling of failure. Smile
                                I could have put sex life as DH can't get over how great my legs and ass are. Shocked
                                Running is good for that too! Big grin

Michelle