McCain names VP pick (Read 1538 times)

A Saucy Wench

I have a solution. Extend my rule beyond the swamp, to the entire world. Could be fun. Scout For Overlord in '08.
    Agenda item 1. Revoke everyone's citizenship and make them reapply...could work

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Scout7

Agenda item 1. Revoke everyone's citizenship and make them reapply...could work
      You can live here. But no voting unless you've done federal service. You wanna be a citizen, prove it.

#artbydmcbride

Will you want a woman for your VO (Vice-Overlord)?

Runners run

Dave

Enough with the Agenda Items. I'd like to hear some campaign slogans.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Hey, nice marmot!

I will gladly vote for anyone who utilizes any of the following in his/her campaign. 1. Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy sir! 2. People on ludes should NOT drive. 3. I must break you. 4. So what?! So let's dance! 5. Good. Bad. I'm the one with the gun. 6. The Dude abides. 7. Do, or do not. There is no try. 8. San Diemas High School football rules! 9. If it bleeds, we can kill it. 10. Say what will about the tenets of national facism, at least it's an ethos! 11. Be excellent to each other

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm not worried. Globule might be.
              I am worried. But I worry for every game. Always have. I may have been the only person worried about Appy St. (real live Globule quote before the game: "They've won the I-AA championship twice in a row. They're better than a lot of I-A teams. We can't afford to take them lightly.") Truth is, I hate watching my own games. Too much stress. There is no joy in football -- only relief when we win, and rage-filled despair (or is it despair-filled rage?) when we lose.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

"There's no problem that can't be fixed by a hammer or a well-placed, well-calculated explosive charge." "End the gynocracy." "Damn you, damn the Wright brothers, and damn broccoli." "Bow to me."

Non ducor, duco.

I will gladly vote for anyone who utilizes any of the following in his/her campaign. 8. San Diemas High School football rules! 11. Be excellent to each other
                  hehee. How 'bout this one? Everybody love everbody.
                    Confused

Vim

Hey, nice marmot!

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

obsessor

crack don't smoke itself

A Saucy Wench

"It's not enough to bash in heads, you've got to bash in minds" - Captain Hammer

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The voice of mile 18

I will gladly vote for anyone who utilizes any of the following in his/her campaign. 1. Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy sir! 2. People on ludes should NOT drive. 3. I must break you. 4. So what?! So let's dance! 5. Good. Bad. I'm the one with the gun. 6. The Dude abides. 7. Do, or do not. There is no try. 8. San Diemas High School football rules! 9. If it bleeds, we can kill it. 10. Say what will about the tenets of national facism, at least it's an ethos! 11. Be excellent to each other
                            12. Sweep the leg

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

12. Sweep the leg
                              13. "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...."

#artbydmcbride

14. "Never gonna run around, and hurt you."

Runners run