Pooped your pants while running? (Read 1573 times)

Thats rad

Has anybody shat, shit, pooped, crapped, hershey squirts, or diarrhead their pants while running? Feel free to post your most hilarious stories you have to offer. 

P.S. No need to be shy, it's the internet. 

Wandering Wally

Nope.  Came close.  But I learned early on to never never never trust a fart.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

jmctav23

2/3rds training

Almost did the other night running home from work.  Was eyeing up bushes and fallen leaves but made it home, had to cut the planned run a few miles short though.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Nope, but I came close in my HM a couple of weeks ago. Miles 9-13 were interesting. I might have stopped to use the port-a-potty, but there were lines every time I went by one. I didn't want to stop and miss my goal time so I kept going and hoped for the best. I crossed the finish line without incident, but I paid for it the rest of the day. Sad

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

I've come much closer to up-chucking than shitting while on a run.  

xor

I've come much closer to up-chucking than shitting while on a run.  

I've managed both simultaneously.

The shit is bananas.

Sometimes literally.

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

I've managed both simultaneously.

The shit is bananas.

Sometimes literally.

I'm in fucking stitches right now.  Nicely done!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yep.  Ended up having to get a ride in an ambulance to the finish line.  We trailed the last "runner" of the race.  It took 2 hours and 18 minutes (gun time) to go 10K.  I should have just walked.

xor

The sad part is that was not one of my jokes.  I'm serious.

Thats rad

Only once for me. I Planned on going about 6 miles, but on mile 4 I started getting real gassy. I said I would do this last neighborhood (an extra .5 miles) then turn back for home. About 3/4 of the way home It felt like a train had just driven strait from my colon and plowed head on into my butthole. I then started to penguin waddle, hoping I could make it home....Didn't happen. .5 miles from home after 15 rounds of Mohammad Ali in my colon, I just couldn't hold on anymore. Once a little slipped out, I lost some of my will to keep my sphincter closed, and I payed for it. I left my boxers and a giant pile of diarrhea on the road in front of someones house, and walked in shame the rest of the way home. 

Luckily it was night-time so I wasn't seen by any passing persons (hopefully)

I will never again eat mexican food 30 minutes before a run. Never. Ever. Again. 

Whoaaaahhhh, mega-gross.  After reading this thread, I don't think I am going to attempt a run longer than 5k ever again...

Arimathea

Tessa

Who hasn't?

Let's just say that I was glad a) I was wearing underwear under black shorts, and b) that the parks department provides plastic bags for dog owners to clean up after their dogs. Evidence bagged and buried deep in park trash can.

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

MrNamtor

not while running, no.

delicate flower

Who hasn't?

*raises hand*

With any luck, my day will come.

<3