Trendlines on Graphs (Read 605 times)

Eric - I'm sure this is too late to be rolled into the next verison, but trendlines on the graphs would be nice along with run data (values or log entry values) on the graph just like you have under the calandar section tha twould pop up using the mouse. And I think I've seen this suggestion: pace summary (weekly, monthly, yearly) by run type on summary page. Finally a 'quick' graph for pace (by run type) in the graph section OR at least the ability to save an advanced graph setting that you have generated so I don't have to continue making the same advanced graph over and over again. I forgot one more thing; on the map section it would be nice to see below the map who has run the course and in what time (map sharing when it's up and running) Thanks for the wonderful site!
    eric :)

I have plans for many of what you mentioned. The graphing software I use supports image maps and trendlines but I need to read through the manual and also figure out how to hook that up with the data. I probably won't be able to get to it for this upcoming release but will look into it in the future. Your posted reminded me about the pace. I need to put that in for the this release. Thanks... I think. The new log allows you to save your graphs and searches. I'm not keen on listing the people that ran a particular course for privacy issues. Some users may be happy to share their maps, but they may not be comfortable being listed as having ran that route. Obviously, I can add more options to let people choose but when it comes down to it, I'm not sure what you would get out of this feature. eric :-)