Texas Independence Relay (Read 3309 times)

obsessor

Big grin I think Sunday will be more than enough punishment!
    That's abuse. They need more regular gentle reprimands.
      Big grin I think Sunday will be more than enough punishment!
      it's going to be fun!
      And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
      obsessor

it's going to be fun!
        ...and so it goes.
          ...and so it goes.
          i love vonnegut. how's your health?
          And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
          obsessor

i love vonnegut. how's your health?
            Very good. Check my log. Ok, so in the big blank, you can fill in about 45 miles on the trail. Knee feels great, but does not like the cold. I was wondering if you'd get my slaughterhouse five reference. Good book. Damn, I did not send you my hunting report yet. Tomorrow. You can read it when you get back. Run hard. Let it burn.
            AroundTheHorn

How did the monkey go Miss? Looks like you ran a pretty good time.....
              Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.

The Greatest of All Time

I totally missed this.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                  How did the monkey go Miss? Looks like you ran a pretty good time.....
                  It was great! I had a lot of fun. I went into the race knowing I wasn't running it for a PR, in fact, I just wanted to finish, and I did. Hills are not my friend, and this course is just full of hills. It's all very beautiful but the ups and downs killed my quads!! BUT...In a few days I'll be fine and I'll be jumping into training for the relay. Thanks for asking! Smile

Michelle

it's going to be fun!
                    I totally agree!

Michelle

obsessor

I totally missed this.
                      Don't. We're not full I don't think. Run with us.
                      obsessor

I totally missed this.
                        love your tag line

The Greatest of All Time

love your tag line
                          Which part? I love me some Texas.

Non ducor, duco.

I totally missed this.
                            Dude, you should SO come!

The Greatest of All Time

Dude, you should SO come!
                              Only if I get brisket and ribs. I could care less about how long the race is. I just want Texas BBQ. What are the teams? Give me some info dear. I know Scovill and Obsessor are in. Candice is a maybe or a for sure. Who else? Maybe Bonkin? I could be in really fast shape by then. MTA: Marcus fast, not Scovill fast. Just sayin'

Non ducor, duco.

Only if I get brisket and ribs. I could care less about how long the race is. I just want Texas BBQ. What are the teams? Give me some info dear. I know Scovill and Obsessor are in. Candice is a maybe or a for sure. Who else? Maybe Bonkin? I could be in really fast shape by then. MTA: Marcus fast, not Scovill fast. Just sayin'
                                Candice is a fer sure. Mississippi too. We are the RA team! I will send you something via fb. I will buy some of the best brisket in town, baby! All you can eat!