Texas Independence Relay (Read 3309 times)

Non ducor, duco.

And so, Anda, can I have my "No" back
    Uhm, let's see. Nope. You are doomed to a life of saying yes to me. So sorry.

Non ducor, duco.

When I left Texas in 2001, I swore I'd never go back. My grandma told me not to swear.
      Your grandma was right! Im so excited Jeff's coming that I haven't stopped doing my happy dance!!
      obsessor

Uhm, let's see. Nope. You are doomed to a life of saying yes to me. So sorry.
        Yes, Ma'am.
          Im so excited Jeff's coming that I haven't stopped doing my happy dance!!
          I'll join you on that happy dance! Smile

Michelle

Confirmed spot holders should have gotten an email for access to the Google group from me. I wanted to get an idea of where and how everyone was coming in so we could work on some of the pre/post race logistics. Please reply to my post on the Google group with your tentative travel plans. If you’re flying in please look at the following airports: Airport codes IAH Houston International HOU Houston Hobby DFW Dallas Fort Worth Airport DAL Dallas Love Field AUS Austin International SAT San Antonio International
            I suppose I need to buy a plane ticket or something. Ugh. Maybe I'll get ticket from Santa. Wouldn't that be awesome! Big grin

Michelle

Forever Learning

Was looking at tickets myself yesterday at work Roll eyes
              obsessor

This reminds me of when the kids were little: The potty dance.

Non ducor, duco.

This reminds me of when the kids were little: The potty dance.
                  The happy dance is not the potty dance. It is not a lap dance, or a pole dance, or a tap dance. It is somewhere between all that. I will show you in March.
                    The happy dance is not the potty dance. It is not a lap dance, or a pole dance, or a tap dance. It is somewhere between all that. I will show you in March.
                    The dance will be recorded and posted on youtube. Big grin

Vim

*waves* Hi Wynne. Big grin Hope you can join our TIR team. Another survivor of the Monkey will fit in nicely.

Michelle

The dance will be recorded and posted on youtube. Big grin
                        Didn't you see the rule about no video cameras allowed! Tongue

Michelle

Didn't you see the rule about no video cameras allowed! Tongue
                          But beware ... I WILL have my cameras on the relay ... Have your bribes ready ...
                            But beware ... I WILL have my cameras on the relay ... Have your bribes ready ...
                            Big grin Mississippi recruited another Houstonian (Houstonite? What do they call you folks down there?) for our team. Looks like we have at least 1 more sport (possibly 2) available, if anyone else is interested.

Vim

I am new to all this....not sure what I have gotten myself into... Confused
                                HEY! Didn't you see the no camera rule? Haven't we gone over this? Tongue

Michelle