Texas Independence Relay (Read 3309 times)

I am new to all this....not sure what I have gotten myself into... Confused
    run more! MTA: Oh, and How ya doin? You're running TIR?
    And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
      Who is Pooh Bear? Is that Wynne?

Michelle

yup new guy
          yup new guy
          Welcome to RA and to our team. I'm glad you decided to join! Pooh Bear? Big grin

Michelle

Non ducor, duco.

yup new guy
            Hey Wynne! Tell us about yourself! Where in Houston are you?
              Hey Wynne!
              He probably thinks I'm a stalker. Blush In TN (for the Monkey) at the hotel I went up to him and started talking to him. I thought he was Mikeymike at first...so I looked like a fool thinking he knew all about RA. And then I kept looking twice at him, thinking still that he was Mikey...they do look very simliar!! His wife is super nice, she and my husband chatted a lot during the Monkey and they cheered us on.

Michelle

I thought he was Mikeymike at first...
                That's what the team needs, Twins.

Vim

hey modal, is there a list of participants?
                  And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                    hey modal, is there a list of participants?
                    You should have access now.

Vim

Now you have me feeling for Mikey..... i live in the NW side of Houston. Been running down here since 2002....and i HATE running in the heat. Figures.. Anyone else from the H-town area on the team??
                        Anyone else from the H-town area on the team??
                        andahuff and AroundTheHorn live down there.

Vim

Non ducor, duco.

Now you have me feeling for Mikey..... i live in the NW side of Houston. Been running down here since 2002....and i HATE running in the heat. Figures.. Anyone else from the H-town area on the team??
                          Cool!! Im in the Clear Lake area. We will have to meet up. I talked to AroundtheHorn (todd) about meeting at Allen Parkway for a run sometime. Are you running Houston?
                            Not this year. Ran it a few years ago. So far i have not repeated a marathon....trying not to. one of those wierd things!! It also filled up before i realy had a chance to give it some good thought. May not have any events until March and April. I run Allen parkway pretty often. Work downtown and try to hit it at lunch whenever the schedule allows.
                              Am I the only one left who hasn't booked their flight?

Michelle

Non ducor, duco.

Am I the only one left who hasn't booked their flight?
                                uhm, yes. but you got time girl. No sweating it.