Texas Independence Relay (Read 3309 times)

AroundTheHorn

Uh, Thanks for the concern, but I dont need no boy to protect me. Wink
    Lol. Boy??, shit, you think I was offering? I was just throwing something out there for others to think about. I'll either be trying to sleep in the van or drinking at the local pub.Big grin
    Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.
      Yes, I am running Houston.
      Did she ever! Big grin Top 20 Females overall ... I'm glad she's on my team.
        Did she ever! Big grin
        HOLY MOTHER! Did you still have more in you? (Must see if you were able to write a report yet.) Marathon 3:12:54 7:22 Shocked Congrats, you BQ'ed When are you doing an ultra? Blush Please be aware that I'm nowhere close running at those kind of paces.

Vim

Anda is awesome!!! Ira you kicked butt too! Great race, congratulations. Smile

Michelle

Non ducor, duco.

Okay people. It's time to get this show on the road. We still need a few more people, right? How is the training coming along?

Forever Learning

I am still thinking about it but understand it is crunchtime and the team needs to be finalized. Will let y'all know for sure tomorrow...
                I said earlier that I'd like to run, but there is a possibility that I'll be asked to go to India on a Business/recruiting trip in March, which is why I haven't sent the check to Tim yet. I'll see if I can get my boss to commit. The idea of being in the same van with all the speedsters is very exciting.
                obsessor

let's train. trample the living, hurdle the dead.
                    Hope you all will be able to join us. The team still has 2 openings for anyone interested. I look forward to meeting folks at my fitness level as well as the seasoned speed demons.
                    How is the training coming along?
                    I'm failing on the try and get out the door for at least a 5K jog everyday. Next week and end of February, I intend to run half marathon events.

Vim

obsessor

miles are seasoning
                      TIR_RD

Anda Marathon 3:12:54 7:22
                        And you were all concerned about the super-soft (for you... I am not saying it is a soft time) goal of 3:30 back in October. You should never doubt me again, Anda. Ha... only about 40sec/mile faster. Let's see what would be something you'd say... Hmmm...let's go with... WAY TO GO - YOU ROCKED IT, BABY!!!! Big grin
                          Undecided

Michelle

Singh001

Hi, Thanks for this useful information. I'm a new one in this forum. Running for a good cause is always make you mentally and physically strong. Please keep updating me in this regard. CSK Cooking

Non ducor, duco.

And you were all concerned about the super-soft (for you... I am not saying it is a soft time) goal of 3:30 back in October. You should never doubt me again, Anda. Ha... only about 40sec/mile faster. Let's see what would be something you'd say... Hmmm...let's go with... WAY TO GO - YOU ROCKED IT, BABY!!!! Big grin
                              Thanks Jay! It was good to see you. I won't doubt you. I promise. Now, on to your little race. Wink

Non ducor, duco.

Todd Are you ready to run together? I couldnt figure out your email from the googlegroup. Email me at andahuff@gmail.com and let's set up a time. Andreia Bump, Todd, are you ignoring me?