Texas Independence Relay (Read 3309 times)

I don't know if I can run. I broke my right foot yday. I'm not able to walk, but am not able to walk better today. I probably have to make a decision on Wed. MTA: ...comin' and running. of course, I'm drunk, but them's the facts.
    And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine

Non ducor, duco.

Big grin
        WSurprisedW!

Vim

Lazy idiot

MTA: ...comin' and running. of course, I'm drunk, but them's the facts.
          That's the spirit.

Tick tock

AroundTheHorn

Doc had to refer me to another physician Angry MRI tommorow Undecided Did jscovill really break his foot?
            Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.
            kcam

You guys are gonna have a blast! I did a multi-day relay race last summer in Michigan (Great Lakes Relay) and it was one of the best running experiences I've ever had. Great team comeraderie, lots of beer, food, laughter, sweat, getting lost (ours was almost all on trails), trying to find the relay exchange points, talking with and running with and against the other teams. Just awesome. We're talking about getting the team together again for the GLR again this year. Wish I could do your race as well. Good luck and have fun. Oh, and stop at the Spoetzl Brewery and knock down a couple Shiner Bocks!

Non ducor, duco.

Doc had to refer me to another physician Angry MRI tommorow Undecided Did jscovill really break his foot?
                MRI's are for pussies. Reschedule for next week.
                  MRI tommorow
                  Dude.
                  Did jscovill really break his foot?
                  Confused Maybe someone else can clue me in if he's a practical joker. Assumption for now is he's telling the truth.

Vim

AroundTheHorn

MRI's are for pussies. Reschedule for next week.
                    LOL, I share your same sentiment but I'm just making sure nothing is on the cusp of being torn. MTA - maybe the doc can give me some good shit for my knee......... Big grin MTA again- if something is already torn will running on it damge it any further?
                    AroundTheHorn

Vim

Maybe someone else can clue me in if he's a practical joker. Assumption for now is he's telling the truth.
                          I'm not joking. I assume we're going to have to change our start time on Saturday. I don't know if I can run (I'm not able to walk right now). I'm going show-up and see, but I'm not extremely optimistic. The swelling will have to drastically reduce in the next few days.
                          And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                          AroundTheHorn

I'm not joking. I assume we're going to have to change our start time on Saturday. I don't know if I can run (I'm not able to walk right now). I'm going show-up and see, but I'm not extremely optimistic. The swelling will have to drastically reduce in the next few days.
                            Holy shit, this could get interesting real quick. Tim, do you HAVE to have 8 runners?
                              There is a single man team and (i think) a 2 person team. Looks like we could go with whatever # we have....still pretty damn interesting..... Wow....
                                I need to do some recalculation assuming both of you guys (Jeff/Todd) out. Cry

Vim