Texas Independence Relay (Read 3309 times)

Forever Learning

Only for a good excuse - like to meet some great RA folks Big grin
    mbk

I'm going to say thanks but no thanks this year. I've decided to do a different race in March. You guys will be in good hands with Modal - we raced together last year and had a great time. Good luck and enjoy yourselves! Don't forget the beer.
        I registered for a team this morning and sent out an email to everyone who has said they were interested.

Vim

I registered for a team this morning and sent out an email to everyone who has said they were interested.
          Sweet! Thanks, Tim. I haven't really said one way or another because I waiting to see how my running would go. Things are looking up now, so I will check with Mrs. B to make sure it fits with the calendar and let you know later this weekend. Good luck at the Pumpkin Run tomorrow. Another guy I know is running and I would like to go too, but too out of shape for it still. I am also considering White Rock and Cowtown - so I may see you at one of those - the DRC Half is also a possibility.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I have a friend who would like to join us, do we need another member?

Michelle

Cool. Spoke with Mrs. B. and I am in. I'll get a check off to you later this week, Tim.

Cool. Spoke with Mrs. B. and I am in.
                Smile

Michelle

Non ducor, duco.

Yea! Im SO like totally excited! Let's do some recruiting folks. Only cool people though, K?

Non ducor, duco.

I picked the wrong time to move from TX Wink
                    You can come back to visit!
                      I have a friend who would like to join us, do we need another member?
                      Don't see why not. I think we need 11 or 12 and when I counted on the list above - looks like we have 7?

Yea! Im SO like totally excited! Let's do some recruiting folks. Only cool people though, K?
                        I possibly recruited someone, he's a nice guy and has relay experience and a good sense of humor! How many people do we want to have? Don't you have two friends joining in too ? I think that puts us at 8. Undecided But I'm not 100% sure.

Michelle

Don't see why not. I think we need 11 or 12 and when I counted on the list above - looks like we have 7?
                          Tim sent me an e-mail and said that we do need more. I'm not sure what final number we're looking for though. Wouldn't 9 be a good number?

Michelle

Non ducor, duco.

I have had no confirmation from friends. I say we overrecruit and if we end up with too many, those people can give massages in the van or something.
                              I have had no confirmation from friends. I say we overrecruit and if we end up with too many, those people can give massages in the van or something.
                              Big grin That'll work!

Michelle

DAMN!! If I wasn't looking at going to NC in April I'd be all over this! *sigh*

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson