Texas Independence Relay (Read 3309 times)

$75 is all you need to send in now.
    OK I'm sure I can get the addy and info from Michelle.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Non ducor, duco.

Are you entertaining the idea of joining now? Awesome! I marked you down. Shoot me an email and I'll send you an address to mail your check to. Roughly estimating $200-250 per runner Entry fee, communal stuff, vans, and cheap hotel for march 6th Total leg lengths will be from 13-20 miles 12 runners means 4 people will run 4 legs and the other 8 will run 3. I don't think that's a good idea.
      Communal stuff scares me. Please clarify what communal stuff means. Big grin I will run whatever needs to be run too! Im so excited!!
      AroundTheHorn

I haven't written a check in years. Either I'll go to the bank and order some or I'll just write up a cashier's check. It's cool this thing ends in Houston as I live there already..... Modal, could you send me the list of who's signed on? Thanks
        Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.

Non ducor, duco.

Dude all the cool people will be there. That's all that matters.
          AroundTheHorn

Cool
            Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.

Non ducor, duco.

Here is me and the RD Jay. I met him last week. He's gonna put on a great race! oh yes, I have a bagel in my mouth.
                I'm gonna have to back out. Cry

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Non ducor, duco.

Cry What?? Why?
                    Ahh man, maybe you can pull in some other people in your absence. Smile

Vim

obsessor

rocken: I'm ag'in it. You should be in. Modal - do we have a current list? I think you mentioned a google-docs spreadsheet somewhere earlier in the thread?
                      TIR_RD

Here is me and the RD Jay. I met him last week. He's gonna put on a great race!
                        For someone who gets a little squirrelly over a kinda soft 3:36 prediction (seems to me like a time you could do next week, let alone January), you're not so bad at laying on a little pressure yourself! Ah (smile), it's all good... I'm pretty confident that the TIR will exceed your expectations.

Non ducor, duco.

The TIR is gonna rock!

Forever Learning

I am debating jumping in... As someone else mentioned, is there an up-to-date roster? So we would be running 2-3 segments at a time (13-20 miles)? Anyone else flying into Houston? Thanks, Jeff
                              JWU42, We currently have 7 confirmed (paid) runners. andahuff AroundTheHorn jscovill mississippi IraMan modal obsessor I am expecting checks from the following: Bonkin Len candice c.

Vim

Forever Learning

Thanks modal for the roster. I'll see if anyone else chimes in on the other two questions. Candice C., that is cool, I "knew/know" her from another forum.