Cool Running...Just Left! (Read 3219 times)

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

Started at CR earlier this year and went to kickrunners last week for the transition to Active. However; KR has crashed twice already. Nice start. Now I'm here. Seems like a nice place.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

Yep, another refugee here as well. So far my running log has not transferred over from CR to Active. Big shock there. . I have it saved, howver, and hopefully will be able to get it imported onto this site. Smile As for active.com....I likely wouldn't go back there regardless of what they do at this point. They've had months to prepare for this, and clearly they dropped the ball. Very disappointing. As for RunningAhead...so far so good!!

Into the wild

Welcome to RA, everyone! You don't have to live like a refugee.
        Thanx Mike, I needed that Big grin

Shut up and run

I just went to kickrunners or what ever they're called and the site is down again. This is it, I'm here to stay! Man, I still can't believe that CR is gone No
            Now I'm here. Seems like a nice place.
            This place is awesome. You'll see. Big grin

Michelle

Also - don't forget to check out the User Groups. Some ones of note are the various mileage groups 1000K, 1000 Miles, 1500 Miles, and 2000 Miles - great motivation to keep running consistently. Jiggly Joggers for those trying to lose weight. Marathon Madness, Trail Runners, and Low HR Training also come to mind. Check them out and you may find some groups that interest you.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

I just went to kickrunners or what ever they're called and the site is down again. This is it, I'm here to stay! Man, I still can't believe that CR is gone No
                Kickrunners is down this time to "upgrade their server" to account for the influx of old CRs... what were they using, a Commodore Pet?

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

I have to spend more time here to see if I'll stay. Pisses me off Coolrunning died! I met some really cool people there and got alot of great training advice. Any ultrarunners here? Anybody know of another ultra running community I could linik up with?

"Run slowly, run daily, drink in moderation, and don't eat like a pig" Dr. Ernst Van Aaken. Sorry ultrasteve.

Yet another CR refugee...I am a MAF disciple and was happy to find a group here. http://www.bbqandbq.blogspot.com

Why is it sideways?

I have to spend more time here to see if I'll stay. Pisses me off Coolrunning died! I met some really cool people there and got alot of great training advice. Any ultrarunners here? Anybody know of another ultra running community I could linik up with?
                      You might check out the trail running group.
                        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
                        DickyG

Yep...add one more CR refugee to the camp...where are the free sandwiches and beer? Sent my CR log to Eric...he retrieved about 5 years worth of data in less than a day...absolutely fabulous! Any other senior runners in the group? DickyG
                            Good bye CRUEL Running. After 2 1/2 yrs over "there" I will miss it. Hope "my followers" find their way here. Nick

Big Chicken!

Long Run Nick!! So glad you are here!! I am ready to read your words of wisdom!
                              Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Dave

Woohoo!!! Yes Yes Nice to see you Nick. I certainly consider myself one of your followers but I'd ask that you not look at my log. Too much pace work recently I'm sure. Eric did an unbelievable job with the import of my running log. Hopefully everyone who moves over here donates a couple of bucks. He absolutely deserves it. Over on Active I participate in the Marathon Trainers thread. I think I may try and move everyone over with me. My log is certainly going to stay here even if they fix some of their issues.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com