Cool Running...Just Left! (Read 3219 times)

Why is it sideways?

And Jeff is a Hippie and will try to convert you to his cult if you let him get talking.
    The cult of "just run." Try it. You'll like it. By the way, mikey, I held off on the heart rate monitor. Dark magic, that heart rate stuff. Dark magic, indeed. Welcome, coolrunners.
    mikeymike

By the way, mikey, I held off on the heart rate monitor. Dark magic, that heart rate stuff. Dark magic, indeed.
      Nice. Feel kung fu. And it should be noted, Coolrunners, that I am a member of Jeff's cult.

Runners run

JunkEe

another coolrunning hater Evil grin I LOVE THIS SITE

www.runjunkee.blogspot.com

facebook.com/RunJunkEes

flatland mountaineer

Good bye CRUEL Running. After 2 1/2 yrs over "there" I will miss it. Hope "my followers" find their way here. Nick
          one of them made it (me) and its been posted on the active forum you are over here.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

To all NON-CR refugees: Thank you for welcoming us. It might be discouraging to see a sudden mass infiltration of what seems to be a very congenial place. I hope we (refugees) will prove worthy of your good cheer. You guys & gals are top notch. Shall we call this The Surge of 07? heehee (or the Scourge of 07? yipes!)

Another Passion

Your log looks disturbing similar to mine in terms of mileage over the summer (light), improving into the fall. I think I've found a home Shy Now that I've looked at your profile, it is downright creepy. Same current and goal weight. Both of us have two daughters (mine are much younger). Also a Christian. Are you thinking of running a marathon?
              Spooky strange indeed. Although, they say everyone has a twin somewhere?!? The weight thing is quite B-zarre fer sure though. I am registered for the Glass City (Toledo, OH) Marathon in April. This site, and the awesome folks on it and their race reports and hard work and encouragement, have inspired me to get serious and do this 26.2 thing. Another X-file thingy here is, my sister lives just south of you in Richmond and we venture by your home every now and again. In fact, they have what looks like a neat bunch of races in the fall near her at Maymont Park and I was also considering doing the Suntrust Marathon there someday too. Anywhoo... welcome to your new logging and posting home, as well as all you others! ps - You want 3 daughters? You can have my 16 year old.... adolescent attitudes stink. Roll eyes Just jokin'... I love her, I really do. In fact I think I'll let her duct-taped arse out of the locked closet early tonight. Heh! Evil grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Queen of 3rd Place

Good to hear that Long Run Nick is here, made me scoot right on over. I'll stick with my 40s group at CR, but that Active running log is a useless joke! Angry Looks like you guys have a great forum, thanks for being so welcoming. Arla

Ex runner

Len

Damn Yankee

ps - You want 3 daughters? You can have my 16 year old.... adolescent attitudes stink. Roll eyes Just jokin'... I love her, I really do. In fact I think I'll let her duct-taped arse out of the locked closet early tonight. Heh! Evil grin
                  Duct tape at 16! Crap. My little heifer is 11 and I'm already resorting to the duct tape! Whatever will I do 5 years from now? Welcome to all of those migrating from CR! (To celebrate you should click on the shopping tab above and order a wicked cool Running Ahead shirt!) I've only recently began posting here, but I am sure you all will find a comfortable home with the RunningAhead crew.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

FastTalkingFatty

I'm another refugee/immigrant. I didn't often poste but I learned so much from the CR forums and training schedules. I've been a runner since I was 13 and the CR cite rejuvinated this life-long habit. So I am extra sad that it was sold to a place that wants to charge $29 for a training schedule. Thanks to all the RA folk for the kind welcome.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

I've loved this site so far. Eric has been very helpful with the transition from CR.
                      "Human beings are made up of flesh and blood, and a miracle fiber called courage" -George Patton"\
                      odaniel0720

Add me to the refugee list, I couldn't stand active. What a pain in the Angry I hope that I have found a new home.
                        HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

I Lost all my training log in coolrunning
                          You can get it back. Follow intructions on home page....

• Black Canyon 100k
                          • RRR
                          • Zane Grey 100k
                          • High Lonesome 100
                          • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
                          • The Bear 100
                          • Javelina Jundred (?)
                            a warm welcome to you all from me too. great to see so many new faces. Smile
                            TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

I posted this in the sticky....day two now! craig posted: 12/18/2007 at 9:26 PM ModifyQuote Hi all, Hi Econo, Hi Zoom (you are everywhere), Ok, I plunked some stuff in my profile so I'm kind of legal. But still first day here. Another CR refugee. I like this place on first inspection. Not that I'm judging. To me good people are everywhere. But if I have click click click for every little thing, that's a pain. So I have two questions: 1) In a thread with hundreds of posts, we have to first enter the thread. Then we have find the last page. Then we have to find the end of the last page. This right? Isn't last post first more common? (ETA: pRED answered this. click on the last post link on the right!). Oh that's enough for now. Forget two. I'm already screwing things up by asking a question in the who are you thread. (ETA: ok, I'll hazard a 2nd question. No age group groups here? Not trying to change the place.) Cheers, Craig

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"

dougnl

hey folks, another deserter here. This site looks great, everything runs smooth, looks like good people too!