Pushing too hard? (Read 464 times)

my log monthly graph http://www.runningahead.com/logs/b101cafb55ad47cabde5c06d22dcb576/graph Hope this comes out ok... Started running nov 2007, walk / run for about 3 k Slowly pushed distance during first 6 months with some breaks (April Winter flu the August busman's holiday) mileage has been increasing since september (66mile) to first 100 mile month in November. Now on track for second 100mile + for December Am I pushing too hard? Undecided Goal is Marathon / Ultra second q 2009 Roll eyes
    Lincool ;)
    CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

If you are pushing too hard, you might find little injuries keep coming and/or you might get burnt out with runs. How do you feel between runs? Are you recovered by the next run? Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

I recover reasonably well before runs, with a "nice tension" in the legs after, no pain, really, though had a tight ITB about 3 weeks ago, two days of no running and stretching sorted that out. My schedule is lsd on sunday, break on monday then "building base" tues to fri with those distances between 8 and 10 k. longest lsd has been 16k. need to slowly increase these distances...
        Lincool ;)