Calling JDF (Read 1026 times)

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Your a harsh guy bearcat but I appreciate you're honest analysis and the love you have shown JDF. Too bad this is not equally reciprocated by the people who want to nitpick with definitions about a real runner and by picking out obtuse logical fallacios. I do think that your right on. There is nothing to learn from the way other people run and we all have to figure out on our own how to run. I'm sure that JDF (god rest his soul) is smilling down on you from wherever he's gone. Best of luck with your running goals and don't listen to the pickers of nits!
    Best post from someone not me in a long time. Kuddos to you Jeff! You are very wise. I believe in tough love! Most people don't want to hear it but that is okay. I don't sugar coat it. However, when if I fail to qualify for Boston this year I will be open to the srlopez of the world who told me to listen to them. I will also be open to Eddy to critique my log to the rest of the world. However, in my defense Eddy's log is looking a lot more consistent these days. Yes Eddy I am log stalking you!
      2011 Goals:
      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
    RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

(I'm being harsh)
      You know the more you say it, does not make it any less true! You may want to see a therapist about this complex you have come down with. No I will not be paying the bill for pointing out the obvious.
        2011 Goals:
        Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
        Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff merely parrots the things I've said in the past.
        He was talking about the other Jeff.
        That doesn't mean it's not true. There are no new ideas here. We only recycle what we hear from the Overlord.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

xor

You may want to see a therapist about this complex you have come down with. No I will not be paying the bill for pointing out the obvious.
          I think, therefore I am. That, of course, is the B complex. --hugs and kisses