RunningAHEAD status (Read 430 times)

ohanapecosh

Thank you for the update and all your hard work running this great site!

LRB

Update:

• Garmin Connect workouts are being processed again. It may take a while for your workouts to show up.
      • The file server is still being restored. I don't have an ETA on it at the moment. It might take several days. Until then, all your workout details (e.g. graphs), avatars, and everything else that's file based won't be available.
      • Elevation data won't be available until the file server is restored since the data is also file based.

Do whatever you need to do man, I'm not going anywhere. This is home.

EnzoG

Just subscribed.  Should’ve done that before. Thanks for the great site.

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Just subscribed.  Should’ve done that before. Thanks for the great site.

Same. Took me too long. Thanks for running a great site.

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

All About that Pace 2024

4. When clicking on someone's workout to view I get Unexpected Error.  Also if viewing a workout for another runner and then hit Previous or Next buttons, it kicks me to the same Unexpected Error page.

Fatal Error
            An unexpected error occurred while processing your request. If this problem persists, please contact me.

What a pain on a Friday night Eric...hang in there.  Three items for your to-do:

1. The log charting tool is using the development license, not prod.

2. user account avatars images are missing...that's related to the file server, I suspect.

3. manual file uploads aren't getting processed, either, in addition to Garmin Connect integration.

mikeymike

Do whatever you need to do man, I'm not going anywhere. This is home.

Yup

Runners run

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Weather not showing up or being imported with Garmin info either.  I am guessing this has to do with server issues as well.  Worked earlier this week but last couple of uploads from Garmin Connect no weather info.

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

corrade

Valet Parking

Thanks for being so transparent and keeping this such a useful but simple site. Just subscribed with a bonus since I subscribe so seldom.

jsfuller

Thanks for being so transparent and keeping this such a useful but simple site. Just subscribed with a bonus since I subscribe so seldom.

Thanks, Eric, for all of your work. That sounds horrible - what happened. What a headache! And these things never come at a good time. Anyways, do what you need to do, and we'll survive. It's a great service and a great value. I can deal with the weather data being missing for a while and the graphs looking a little different (dotnetcharting.com stamp). All the other features I use are working fine as far as I can tell.

eric :)

Update: the files have been restored. The new files you have created since the crash will be offline briefly because they're store on a different location. They're being copied over to the data storage area.

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

Thank you so much! Glad I subscribe!

Runs like a dj mixing songs while wearing festive outfits.
                        5k PR 5/31/21 24:21 

10k PR 5/23 54:43

HM PR 1/2024 1:59:10

AnneSolley

Brighton Mara 10in10-er

I'm glad to see you've sorted out the various technical issues, and really appreciate your dedication to keeping your service going.

Thank you for the hard work!

eric :)

Update:

• I am not sure why the weather is still not auto populated. I will continue to investigate.
                              • The elevation data is still being uploaded. It is about 2/3 done so depending on where you are, you may or may not get that data yet.
                              wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Update:

• I am not sure why the weather is still not auto populated. I will continue to investigate.
                                • The elevation data is still being uploaded. It is about 2/3 done so depending on where you are, you may or may not get that data yet.

any further issues are definitely corona virus related!

Eric - thanks for all your hard work!