A Particular Problem (Read 959 times)

Not sayin' it's warm, just sayin'.

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

xor

Is that the footlong?

Ok, you guys left me hanging.

"and then some".

AND!  ZARDOZ!  Oh hell yes.

Hawt and sexy

I knit. If a man ever asks me to knit him a cock sock, he ain't gonna like it.

I'm touching your pants.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Willa, would you please knit (crochet?) me a cock sock?

Hawt and sexy

Oh, I'll make you one, but you sure won't like it. Is that what you want for the Monkey? You have to do the whole thing while wearing the cock sock. And I hope you have steel balls and tons of bodyglide.

I'm touching your pants.

keeponrunning

You guys are weird.  

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Oh, I'll make you one, but you sure won't like it. Is that what you want for the Monkey? You have to do the whole thing while wearing the cock sock. And I hope you have steel balls and tons of bodyglide.

Maybe he needs it for a gag gift.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

I've never had a problem, as long as I'm properly hydrated.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Willa, we gave out 14 crotch monkeys last year at Monkey.  TanyaS, Ben and Candice each got one.

Hawt and sexy

Those were dolls, not cock socks. The creepy monkey dolls at that.

I'm touching your pants.

Willa, would you please knit (crochet?) me a cock sock?

There's a swag bag idea for you.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Woolen willy warmer

http://www.videojug.com/webvideo/how-to-crochet-a-penis-woolen-willy-warmer

Wink

How could 007 go so wrong.  BTW ... Zardoz (which no surprise SRL also recognized) was one of the worst movies I was ever forced to watch in a college Movies and Lit class (comparing Zardoz and Wizard of Oz).  

You would think Sean would have read the script and/or took a peak at proposed wardrobeShocked  It was a tough 3 years for Connery, between last Bond and this.  I hadn't seen this image in 20 years and now I may have trouble sleeping.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

But how can something so wrong feel so right?

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

xhristopher

I've never had a problem, as long as I'm properly hydrated.

Nawwww, that's for the summer. This is for winter.