Looking cool while triangulating (Read 744 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

This is how I do it:

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

FastTalkingFatty

I've come up with two ways to look cool while triangulating. 2. Hold up a towell as if attempting to hitch a ride with a passing spaceship.
      When I stopped giggling I realized that I would do the man doing this. No questions, no talking, I would just do him.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

... Plus, I guess they were done running by this point.
        Done? I can see they're in the middle of a steeplechase run -- one guy is nearly down the steps and the other two are still going up.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I put mine outside on the front porch while i finish up inside and get ready to run, by the time i get back to it it's all ready to push start!
          I had a very embarrassing "duh" moment when it finally occurred to me to do this...which was of course once the weather started warming up this spring. All winter, I would just freeze my butt off, trying to stand still, holding my wrist Garmin-face side up, grateful that it was dark out. Yes, I coud have run without it, but it was a new toy, and I wanted to play with it. Never said I was the brightest bulb...
            Don't set it on the roof of the car while it's acquiring. I've...uh... heard that could be bad if you...uh...drive off and forget it's there... just something I've heard. Tongue

Gotta TRI

Don't set it on the roof of the car while it's acquiring. I've...uh... heard that could be bad if you...uh...drive off and forget it's there... just something I've heard. Tongue
              D'OH!
              2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon