Furry Friends (Read 2755 times)

vicentefrijole

Murray is adorable! Great nanme for a dog too! Cool
    He is SO cute! He looks like a good guy. Friends of ours have a Jack Russell and that dog is a total riot! Smart, but man, oh man...energy!
    Thanks! We really lucked out with Murray, in that he is not at all as hyper as most Jack Russells (his favorite thing is to lay in bed with my wife all morning)... probably he's not pure-bread, which is just fine with me... whatever other genetics he's got mixed up in there has definitely made him a calmer, happier dog. I'm a big, big cheerleader for mutts and rescue-dogs, if you can't tell! Roll eyes Big grin
    vicentefrijole

These are our pups Emily and Chiana. Emily is a mixed pup and Chiana is the husky.
      What beautiful, happy-looking dogs! Do they get along well with your cat?
      Jeffrey

Who: Kiwi Breed: Vizsla Requirements: Run, run, and then run some more.
          Testingp posting a picture...didn't work. Maybe I should just go to bed. Confused And yes I did follow the instructions!! Perhaps it's the link to myspace, it might not allow it. Smile

Michelle

My dogs are fast, not me

This is Argus playing in the yard This is Butler in his Easter collar Callie with her brothers The two cats Aidan and Dalys

Robin

Whack a ferret! (like the Whack -A- Mole game) Big grin Just kidding. This is my daughter's ferret, Rex. Usually he lives at my ex-husband's house, he was visiting on this day last fall.

Michelle

shyrunner07

my sister would go nuts for that ferret....she has been obsessed with them for years! She's planning on getting one after she graduates hs next summer...
                  He's a beast - but we love him. Non-stop movement and he's the size of an otter now. Roll eyes

Michelle

too cute!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

JakeKnight

Whack a ferret! (like the Whack -A- Mole game) Big grin Just kidding. This is my daughter's ferret, Rex. Usually he lives at my ex-husband's house, he was visiting on this day last fall.
                      Jeez. I thought those New Zealand spiders were bad. Call these guys. I think they can help with your infestation: http://www.searchpc.orkin.com/orkin/sem/resPests.aspx?cm_mmc=Google-_-vermins-_-vermin%20control-_-GOWEB&OfferID=1293&LompID=23494&SiteID=4581880

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

A ferret is the best we could do (he's actually very amusing)! We can't have furry creatures at my house (husband/youngest are allergic) and my ex can only have something small at his condo...so the kids begged him to allow a ferret. He's just like a kitten, pan trained and all... No need for Orkin here, but thanks for the suggestion! At my house we have a turtle (BORING and very very messy- what a joy for me) and my oldest has a Bearded Dragon (neat to watch, but that's it). So much for a normal pet. Roll eyes

Michelle

mikeymike

My 4 y.o. has lots of pets. But they are all imaginary and she is the only one who knows their names. Actually that's not true, her imaginary friends, Emily and Lisa also know the pets names. But the names change so often it's not worth asking Emily or Lisa.

Runners run

mikeymike---- Okay, thanks to you - my co-worker thinks I was laughing at the excel worksheet (a boring database) on my screen....She walked into my office and I had to minimize RA and that's what was underneath of it.

Michelle

Spunky Poe Aggie
                              2009: BQ?
                                trishierunner---WOW. My husband and youngest would explode if they walked into your house! They are totally allergic to cats.

Michelle