Cheapest way to acquire a Garmin 305? (Read 1818 times)

What if the "core temperature monitor" could also deliver shocks, like if you were running below target pace? Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!!!! Evil grin
    Kinky Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Jeff has a nickname for his Garmin. Anyone else catch that? Just sayin'.

Runners run

Now that was a bath...

You are all so weird. Tongue Do you have electrical running shoes too with non elitist pr**k monitoring? Just jesting. I am practicing being an arsehaul now I no longer time my runs. Purity is not a virtue. Claire xxx
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          garmie or heart thing? Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff has a nickname for his Garmin. Anyone else catch that? Just sayin'.
            Well, it is a pretty obvious nickname. First choice ("My Precious") was already taken by my iPod, so I needed something. I will say this -- Garmie really has given my training a jolt, even without the B.U.T.T. (Basic Uniform Training Temperature) sensor.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Anybody had any issue with losing a whole line of pixels. Mine's got a line missing about 4 or so from the top. It's a minor annoynance since I paid 200 bucks but I don't know if I can part with it to send it in for repairs. I'm in love with it.. Clowning around

Go Green Wave!

$204.99 http://www.tristatecamera.com/lookat.php?refid=263&sku=GARF305
                  See this fatwallet thread. I just got it off here, and zappos has free overnight shipping. "Sweet!"

sean

Good deal! Zappos ran out after that was posted on fatwallet the first time.... looks like they have inventory again. ***************************************************************************************** The really crazy deal was getting a 305 for under 6 dollars... yes under 6 dollars! I missed out on that one! It was when Target put the unit at 75% off and you could use the $50 off MIR... it was only for brick and mortar stores though.

Vim

I'm going steal Pam's or Tim's when they aren't looking. Big grin Oh, now they're on to my plan. Guess I'll save my pennies and buy one.

Michelle

I just bought one through Amazon. Total cost will be $138. Amazon Cost = $218 Shipping = $0 Sign Up for Amazon Visa (never to be used again) = -$30 Power Bar Rebate = -$50 Total Cost = $138 Smile
                        "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
                          I just bought one through Amazon. Total cost will be $138. Amazon Cost = $218 Shipping = $0 Sign Up for Amazon Visa (never to be used again) = -$30 Power Bar Rebate = -$50 Total Cost = $138 Smile
                          Plus it comes with the free footpod for a limited time.
                            Hmmmm. That'll save me some pennies! Big grin I have it in my head that I'll be spending somewhere around $200 - $215, so having to only spend $138 would be very nice!! Power Bar rebate? I should get one of those.

Michelle

Hmmmm. That'll save me some pennies! Big grin I have it in my head that I'll be spending somewhere around $200 - $215, so having to only spend $138 would be very nice!! Power Bar rebate? I should get one of those.
                              Yeah, I couldn't pass up $138. On powerbar.com, signup for their e-mail news letter and a pop-up should show that has a link to a Garmin rebate ($50 for the forerunner) that is good until the end of November I think. The free footpad at Amazon is good until the end of September. Not sure how long the Visa rebate is good for.
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That is better that what I got: Nerds.net Cost = $205 Shipping = $0 Google Checkout benefit (never to be used again) = -$10 Power Bar Rebate = -$50 Total Cost = $145 Rebate has been processed and will be sent within the next month. I have the rebate form if'n anybody needs it...