Random acts of kindness (Read 1289 times)

"Goodbye Blue SKy"
    Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?
    And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

You can tell a lot about a fellow's pattern by how often posts are edited.
      You're perfect. Like all your empty posts.
      And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?
        There was a bracingly beautiful, clear blue sky over much of the northeastern US on 9/11/01.
          Photobucket

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Along for the Ride

You're just a puppet.
            The Overlord puppet!

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

"Trample the Weak, Hurdle the dead." Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Well, at least this bumped the McCain VP pick thread off the main page....
                  Lisa3.1

You're perfect. Like all your empty posts.
                    Smile
                    xor

You're just a puppet.
                      I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Scout7

Stop it! I mean it!
                        xor

For you, scout7, anything. I wouldn't do it for scouts 1 or 4, though. It would be inconceivable.

puppet /'p{phon_capv}p{I}t/ noun 1 a model of a person or an animal that can be made to move, for example by pulling strings attached to parts of its body or by putting your hand inside it. A puppet with strings is also called a marionette: a hand puppet * a puppet show—see also glove puppet 2 (usually disapproving) a person or group whose actions are controlled by another: The occupying forces set up a puppet government. Which one do you prefer?