Random acts of kindness (Read 1289 times)

And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Why is it sideways?

From the perspective of the puppet, the puppeteer is the slave: the hand in the muppet is the only thing that's sweating, and the back of the muppeteer is sore from stooping over and hiding underneath the table. Dance, blueskies., dance.
        I like this game, by the way.
        Stop it! I mean it!
        Are you sure about that. Nice Bambi.
        And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

From the perspective of the puppet, the puppeteer is the slave: the hand in the muppet is the only thing that's sweating, and the back of the muppeteer is sore from stooping over and hiding underneath the table. Dance, blueskies., dance.
          I'm just a slave too Jeff. Dancing as requested.

xor

You know who else has a nice bambi? ilene.

Scout7

For you, scout7, anything. I wouldn't do it for scouts 1 or 4, though. It would be inconceivable.
              You're supposed to say: Anybody want a peanut? Way to screw the pooch on that way. Can someone remind what it is that I'm paying you people for? I mean, honestly. All I ask is for sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads. Now, apparently, my cycloptic colleague tells me that can't be done. What do we have?
              Scout7

You know who else has a nice bambi? ilene.
                This is why she's Minion #1.
                Scout7

I'm just a slave too Jeff. Dancing as requested.
                  We need to erect a pole. And stage.
                  xor

Dammit. I forgot my line. Anybody want a peanut? I found a peanut, found a peanut, found a peanut just now. It was in my pocket with a gummy bear. It's warm and soft.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Can someone remind what it is that I'm paying you people for? I mean, honestly. All I ask is for sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads. Now, apparently, my cycloptic colleague tells me that can't be done. What do we have?
                      Sea bass

Lazy idiot

Where's Chewie when you need him?

Tick tock

Music is supposed to inspire

Everything you drop is so tired

And by making other people feel small Makes you think you're unable to fall

Come on baby, light my fire Everything you drop is so tired Music is supposed to inspire