Tahoe Rim Trail 50K, aka My 1st 50K! (Read 911 times)

Been wonderin' 'bout you! Congratulations, ULTRARUNNER! Lynn B
    Thanks! I can't stop grinning over my new nickname "'Ultrarunner Mom"! AnNd the LARGE size zip bags you recommended worked great for me, and I saw several pothers using tem, too. Thanks for the tip.
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      You certainly didn't pick an easy one for your first 50k
      It was suprisingly easier than I though it would be. Perhaps because I train on moderate hills here in Auburn. Or perhaps because I expected mre REALLY steep sections, like coming out of the Red House Loop. Or, maybe because I really wanted to enjoy myself, so I maintained a non-agonizing pace. Whatever, I'm really psyphed, and can't weait to do another one!
      BTW there are a lot of relatively inexpensive, light, small digital cameras that take great, high quality photos.
      Yeah - I was going to get one before the race, but with a family wedding, an ill Father, and an ill Dog, I just couldn't research it enough. I'm planning to get one before my next one, for sure!
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado