Find locations (Read 671 times)

The Monkey Games

I just searched for Bartlett, TN, RA could not find it. Performing the same search in google finds it. Also, when I search for locations in RA, it tends to center a bit away from the location. For example, searching for Louisville KY centers way to the southeast section of town. I did these while trying to Find Routes.
      You have a GPS. Just go running you boob.

Runners run.

The Monkey Games

Ha! I want to map a run in Bartlett for an ultramarathon that does not happen until August. I want to map a race in Louisville for a friend. It is a masters event. I am not a masters. And lastly, even if I did run and GPS, I cannot yet upload here to share with your folks. Boobie horn.

The Monkey Games

Search for Cleveland, OH and it centers over lake Erie.
            The problem is with the geocoder service that I use. I'll need to switch to use a different one, such as Google or Yahoo, which will fix the problem.

My dogs are fast, not me

Ha! I want to map a run in Bartlett for an ultramarathon that does not happen until August. I want to map a race in Louisville for a friend. It is a masters event. I am not a masters. And lastly, even if I did run and GPS, I cannot yet upload here to share with your folks. Boobie horn.
              Trent - that park is better known as "Stanky Creek" (probably best not to ask). Anyway, check out the Memphis Runners Club site's "places to run". They've got a pretty decent mapof the trails out there, description of the park, history, etc. http://www.memphisrunners.com/ (as an aside, this is where I sprained my ankle in February during an 8K) Robin

Robin

The Monkey Games

They have a new Ultra in August in Stinky Creek. I am hoping to map the route for some friends (and, perhaps, for myself). Thanks for the link, that is one of the resources I will use to RA map it Big grin