Sex and running ! (Read 1665 times)

Prophet!

running keeps you flat in all the right places! Wink Yes
    define right places.
      define right places.
      Well I don't mean the " Bumper Sticker" ..... Shocked LOL.... Flat tummies make for better lovin's ..... Yes

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Well I don't mean the " Bumper Sticker" ..... Shocked LOL....
        Just to be clear.... She also did not mean the Front Grill..... Big grin Just the tummy... ......................................... (o)(o)....................................
        kcam

Doin' the deed on a mellow Sunday afternoon, post long-run, what could be better? Then ... the Superbowl. Bygawd life is good!
            All I can say is that DH is VERY happy that I'm running so much! Wink
            ...because you're gone so much? Ah, sorry, just couldn't resisit! ;o) Anybody remember Marty Liquori? If I remember it correctly, he's the last American to be ranked number one in the world in 5000m. He ran 13:15 way back in 1979. He said that it takes about the same amount of calories to have sex as to run a fast 200m. So, he said, if he had sex the night before the race, he would have four 200m instead of five for his warm-up. Of course, I guess, it all depends on what position you'd perform... ;o)

Old Running Guy!

I've always wanted to get a shirt that says "Marathoners do it for hours"
              You know the old saying, "Old runners don't die, they just finish slower"

Run Run Run

2012 Goals
              Complete Dances with Dirt extreme trail relay.

1800 miles total

Run the Legend Trail Half Marathon

Run the Timber Trail XT 8 mile extreme trail run

Maggie & Molly

Heading out for a run while DH heads to the gym then meeting back up for a 'refreshing'' shower - what' could be better?

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Beatin' on the Rock

Running farther and faster every day makes me feel so good, who needs sex? Wink
                  Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                  Teresadfp

One day at a time

Shocked

jfa

Kinda brings a new meaning to HTFU Roll eyes

Me and my RP

Nope, not made a difference at all. Well, not for me anyway. I get chased around the bedroom a lot more than I did before I started running so someone is visually enjoying the benefits of increased exercise...Smile Also, my husband is very turned on when I return from a run. He loves the sweaty/fresh from a run look. I don't get it myself?!? Confused
                        Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Um, I do?

Beatin' on the Rock

Um, I do?
                            Yes, but the truth is, although we have an innate drive for sex, we don't actually need it; nor do we need to run. (Unless you're Trent.) I think running keeps me more active, feeling good about my accomplishments, and so the drive is perhaps a bit stronger. It's funny how both activities feel like a fundamental need once you've done them for a while. Blush Let's face it, both are tons of fun, especially when done a deux. But, you CAN fly solo... Shocked
                            Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                            HOSS1961

Um, I do?
                              HELL YEAH...ME TOO. since I've been running I haveta give Mrs. HOSS a little more head start...
                              HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured
                              JakeKnight

Yes, but the truth is, although we have an innate drive for sex, we don't actually need it; nor do we need to run.
                                "We" don't?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------